Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, November 15, 2010

August 9, 2010

Hello Family, Crazy week! Tuesday night was transfer calls and I got the call that I needed to start packing. Wednesday I packed and said my goodbyes to Greenfield! It was really tough saying goodbye! I love the people so much and they are like my family now. I started crying a few times saying goodbye. But I know that Heavenly Father has sent me where I needed to go. Thursday morning we stuffed all of my stuff into the back of the car and headed to Columbus. We got there and transfers started. I got paired up with Sister Hulbert in the Marion area! Sister Hulbert is from Seattle, Washington. She has been serving for 3 months now. She is a really cute girl! It was crazy coming into Marion because it is my second area. I am now the Senior Companion and the driver all in a new area! It was kind of stressful because Sister Hulbert didn't know her way around Marion and so we have been using a lot of maps. Marion is also full of one way streets and so that is difficult to get used to. I didn't really want to drive either. I would rather sit in the passenger seat and relax but it's ok. I drive a 2008 Chevy Malibu. It's a pretty nice car. Marion is a branch. It has about 80-90 active members. They are trying really hard to become a ward. Something cool about Marion is that it is the oldest branch in the church right now. It was also started by Elder L. Tom Perry when he was serving a mission. He said that when they become a ward he will come back. It would be really cool if it would become a ward when I was here! I would love to see Elder Perry! It's pretty great being in this new area! The branch members seem really sweet and have a desire to work hard. We also get free pizza from Cici's Pizza whenever we want! I love it! Hmmm... I think that is about all I know about Marion.

No comments:

Post a Comment