Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, November 15, 2010

August 16, 2010

Hello Family, Sounds like things are going really well at home! I am glad to hear that! Marion is on the other side of Columbus. I went from the South of my mission to the North. It's pretty great up here. I am getting used to driving again. It was a little weird at first. It's difficult here because there are a lot of one way streets! Ugh... I do not like that. But it's alright. I am getting used to it and getting around town a little better. I will soon be going to Columbus for my doctors appointment. I go on the 30th. Sister Hulbert and I are doing good. She is really sweet! I think that we will have a really good transfer!
Cici's is great! I love getting free food! It's great! This area is really great! I love the people! The members are amazing! We just need to get them excited about doing member missionary work. I don't think the members realize how much we need them! It really helps when they get involved. I am really excited to work with them though! I think that we are going to find a lot of success in this area! Speaking of success Leonard is getting baptized this Saturday! He was having a little bit of a problem accepting Joseph Smith as a prophet but we watched the talk Safety for my soul with him from Oct general conference and the spirit was really strong. He then decided that Joseph smith was a prophet! Amazing! It was really awesome! The branch is really close to becoming a ward. They need 100 people for 3 months and they have been in the high 80's and low 90's and so they are getting close! There are a ton of less active members here and so hopefully we will be able to reactivate some!
That's really cool about Brigham and Caleb running cross country! That's insane! I don't think I could ever run that much! YUCK! Is Brigham going to run in the marathon in October? How are they liking school? I can't believe how old they are getting! It's crazy! Thanks for supporting Lance! You're awesome parents! And of course I still write him every week. Well almost, some weeks I am way busy! But we are pretty good at writing! Thanks for all that you do! You are amazing! I hope that you have a fun cruise! I love you! Have a good week!
Love, Sister Madison Whitney
p.s. Thanks for the package Cheryl! You're amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment