Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, November 15, 2010

September 2, 2010

September 2, 2010
Hello Family, How are things going in good ole St. George? I am doing pretty good here in Marion. The week has been pretty good. We were able to go to the Mission Home Fireside on Sunday and we brought 5 investigators. That is were we get to go down to Powell and get to here President and Sister Jensen speak and then have brownies and ice cream. The spirit is so strong there and it's a great environment for our investigators! Monday for p-day we were able to go down to OCU Medical Center and I saw the doctor and got my blood drawn. It went pretty well... I guess. The results should be coming in about 2 weeks. I just had them send everything to your house because that way bills and everything gets sent to you. So let me know what it says on there. We also got to go to the Zoo on Monday and so that was fun! It's supposedly the best Zoo in America! It is pretty big and it was a lot of walking! I was tired when we got home but it was fun! I will hopefully be sending a few pictures out! It sounds like you had a lot of fun on your cruise! I am jealous! But I am glad that you were able to go and do that! The scuba dives sounded great! I would love to get certified in that one day with my husband and go with you and dad! I think that would be so much fun! I still remember the time in Hawaii. I remember when I panicked and almost swam to the top. Ha-ha... And thanks for the pictures! You look really good and I like your shorter hair! The work here is going really great! Heavenly Father is defiantly blessing this area! I love it! We have so many great investigators! We found this girl Abby and she is doing amazing! She is reading the gospel principles book and the book of Mormon. She has come to church and the mission home fireside! She really notices a huge difference when she reads and prays! It's great because she really recognizes the spirit! We just need to teach her the Word of Wisdom and The Law of Chastity! It seems like everyone in Ohio smokes! YUCK! I really hope I don't get lung cancer from second hand smoke! Joke.. But it is going pretty well. The members are amazing! They will do anything for us! I love them! The members is defiantly what makes the work move forward! I love them! But my times up! I hope everything is going good back home! I love you all! Love, Sister Madison Whitney
p.s. Thanks for the letters for those of you who write me! Mail for missionaries is like gold! We love it! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment