Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, November 15, 2010

October 18, 2010

Hey family! Happy Birthday Brigham and Dad! I love you both so much! I hope that you both have wonderful birthdays! Another crazy week! It has been really good because we have been super busy and it has kept my mind busy! Heavenly Father knew I needed to be busy so I could stay focused with lance going home. It has been a little difficult knowing he is home now with everyone and I am here. But I defiantly know this is where I am supposed to be! I have been able to be a huge part of changing peoples lives in this area and every time I see them it reconfirms to me that I am here for a reason! Mother, Sister Parry is my favorite companion! I love her and she went home last transfer. I served with her in Greenfield! She is skinny and has curly blondish hair. That's sad to here about Brigham’s leg. That's crazy that he couldn't even walk. I hope he is feeling better! I still can't believe he is 16! That's ridiculous! Tell him he can't grow up anymore! I did get the package you mailed. It's a little early but thank you very much! I loved it! I am pretty excited for Halloween! We get to go to a trunk or treat with the Branch and should be having a baptism on Halloween! It's pretty cool! That's wonderful to hear about the medical! Heavenly Father is definitely blessing us! I have been feeling pretty great for the most part! I am very tired sometimes but I just think that's a mix of being a missionary and everything! I usually just take naps during lunch. I should be going to get my blood drawn in the next week and then I have to go back to OSU to see the doctor on Nov. 30! I am doing good at taking the pills everyday. I put them right by my bed! Transfers are this week and I really don't want to leave this area. But we will see! I am loving Sister Loosli! We get along great and we have a lot of fun together! This was a short transfer... only 5 weeks and the next 2 will be 7 weeks. It's weird but we just listen. We are going to the Zoo today! I am excited! I love the ZOO! We are going with some Elders from our Zone that are way fun to hang out with! Hopefully it won't rain on us! But if it does o well! HAHA... But I have to get going. Sorry the email isn't to detailed about my week. We have just been teaching and working hard! Preparing people for baptism! I love it! Thank you for all that you do for me! I love you so much! Love, Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment