Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, November 15, 2010

October 12, 2010

Hey Family! Things are going great here in Marion still! We had another baptism this week for Terra Ferriman and she is absolutely awesome! The people here are just so prepared to here the gospel it's amazing! I love it! Keith Manns is still doing great! He got up on Sunday and bore his testimony and thanked us for helping him change his life and Terra did the same! It's so great being able to help them! Today we had specialized training with the Mission President and he told us that we were angels and the people that we helped find the gospel would always remember us in their hearts and we would be their angels! It was so awesome! The weather in Ohio is beautiful and I love the fall colors! I have taken a few pictures but a lot of the times when I see them we are driving and so it's hard to take pictures. But I love the colors! We collect leaves and put them in our copies of the Book of Mormon we carry around. We are really busy and I love it! It seem like we never have enough time to do what we need to do! It's good though! I do love Marion but I still definitely miss Greenfield. I think Greenfield will always be my favorite! It just has a special place in my heart because that's where I started!
That's cool that you are trying to learn Spanish. We actually just found 2 new investigators that speak Spanish and very little English. It's difficult to teach them and I wish Zack could just come up and be my companion for a bit to help me teach them. But we are doing pretty good with them. Their names are Felipe and Gabino. I did take Spanish in high school but I don't remember very much of it. Just a few words here and there. I will probably be sending home a package soon. I need to send a few things home. Including my S.D. card with all my pictures from the baptisms I have had on it. Hopefully this next week I will be sending that home. I will probably just end up buying myself some warmer clothes. It's mostly just for my legs in the winter! I want leggings and knee high socks. Thanks for the little extra money.
I still can't believe Lance will be home Friday that is unreal! That's cool that you will be going to the airport to welcome him home! I wish I could be there but I know I need to be here it will just be a little difficult knowing that he is home! Ugh.. Maybe you could bring a large picture of me so I can be there. Ha-ha... I don't know.
I got a letter from Sister Parry today and she has only been home for 4 weeks! She is engaged already! It's crazy! I can't believe it but I am way excited for her! She will be getting married on Jan 28th in the Bountiful temple. I also wish I could be there! But time is up... I need to go but I love you so much and I hope you have a great week! Tell Lance I love him and wish him luck with everything! I love you! Love, Sister Madison Whitney
p.s. Could you get me 2-3 copies of the General Conference Ensign when it comes out. And also if you could look up The Mantle- 14 fundamentals in following the prophet by President Benson and email that to me that would be great! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment