Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, November 15, 2010

October 25, 2010

Hey Family!I can't even begin to tell you how amazing my week has been! O mygoodness! I won't be able to explain it all in the next 10-15 min!
I am doing amazing! I have a great companion and we have had somuch success this week. People keep asking us our secret and we have noidea! Heavenly Father is just really blessing us and this area! We reachedthe standard of excellence this week. That is the mission presidents goalfor our area's each week. It's 20 lessons taught, 5 member present lessons,and 3 new investigators. It's been so much fun.
We went to the Zoo Monday and had a blast! They are already putting up Christmas lights! Tuesday we got transfer calls and I was so excited to hear I am staying in Marion and with Sister Loosli! And an area in our district got doubled out and SisterMissionaries got doubled in! Not to mention that it was Sister LeSueur myMTC companion! We will get to see each other all the time now! It's soexciting!
Probably the craziest thing that happened this week was that weplanned and had a wedding within 36 hours! We taught Abby the law ofchastity and told her that her boyfriend couldn't live there and so she saidwe will get married tomorrow. Well we told her how about the day after! Wecalled the branch president and set it up! Sister Loosli and I baked awedding cake! It was so intense! But everything went really well! I tooklike a billion pictures and so that was crazy! It was just an insane week!The work is just wonderful! I love it!
Sorry it's kind of short! I have to go! But I love you and I appreciate allof the letters and mail!
Kimber and Shanan thank you for the HalloweenPackage! You are the BEST! I love you guys! Kimber CONGRATULATIONS on thecall to the Buena's Aires Argentina West mission! That's amazing! You willlove it! I can't believe you don't leave till Feb! I will miss you so muchwhen I get home but you will love serving and you will never regret it!
I love you!Love Sister Madison Whitney
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment