Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, November 15, 2010

November 8, 2010

Hey There! This week has been a very boring one! Ugh... I was sick for most of it! Monday was P-day and I felt fine but then I woke up Tuesday morning and was not doing so hot! Well, actually I was very hot! Haha... I had the fever! I had it for about 2 days and then it got better but I still felt all clammy and achy! So we didn't do very much this week. But by Friday I was pretty much better but I still have a head cold thing going on. So many people have been sick here because of the weather change! It has been so cold! But last p-day I bought some good leggings that are really helping so I should be good on winter clothes now! It was just the cold wind up my skirt that was not fun! We are still working with Abby, Zoey, and Chloe on their baptismal date! It's set for Nov 20th! She is so close to quit smoking! She is down to one a day! She can do it, it's just difficult for her because her kids aren't very obedient and they stress her out from their fighting and that makes her want a cigarette! But they are close and we are actually teaching her new husband John the lessons and he is planning on being baptized "one day" hopefully sooner than later! We are also working with Danielle Manns, Keith's daughter! Keith was baptized Oct. 1, 2010 and so it's great! He is getting the Aaronic priesthood so he can baptize his daughter, and will be going to do baptisms for the dead soon, and he was called to teach the sunbeams in primary! It's so amazing! He has just blossomed and he is so happy for his daughter! Danielle should also be getting baptized on Nov. 20th! Mom, I got the package this week with the apples and pomegranates! Thank you so much! I was actually craving them and was going to buy them in the store last week but decided against it! It was great to get them! I should actually be sending another S.D. card home soonish! I have been taking pictures like crazy and Abby wants a c.d. with the pictures from her wedding. So if you could make one for her and send it back that would be wonderful! I love you! Possibly if you could get a couple copies of the soft back triples of the Book of Mormon, D&C, and Pearl of Great Price that would be great! I don't know how much they are though. So if they are not pricey I would love to give it as a gift to Danielle and Abby. Hmmmm... I don't think very much else has happened. Just been sick and teaching some. I have been thinking about Christmas and I don't want a lot. Ideas: Toner, Face Wash, Mascara, Heater blanket, speakers (mine broke), maybe some new c.d.'s with like Hillary Weeks, Mindy Glendell, Josh Grobin or artists like that, no more mo-tab, mostly I want money to save for when I get home so I can go shopping and buy new clothes! I will not be bringing home many from my mission. They are starting to look a little warn and I don't want to know what they will look like by the end! Haha... But I would love to buy new clothes when I get home!
I love you all though! I hope your having a great week!
Love, Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment