Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, November 15, 2010

September 13, 2010

Hey family! Things are still going really great here in Marion! Its crazy how fast time is going by! I can't believe it! Abby, Tara, and Keith are still all on for baptism! Keith hasn't had a cigarette since Tuesday last week. Tara and Abby both quit yesterday! It's really excited! They are all doing amazing! It's cool because Abby's kids Zoey and Chloe are wanting to get baptized on October 9th with their mom! So we should be having 5 baptisms with in the next few weeks! I love seeing the change this gospel brings into peoples lives! The popcorn festival was really fun! It was draining though! Being there from 11-9 everyday for three days gets tiring! We seemed to have a lot of success from it! We ended up having 218 contacts, which means we taught them a principle of the gospel and committed them to do something. We had 53 people sign up for either copies of the Book of Mormon, Bibles, or DVD's. It was pretty cool. We had the other missionaries come out and help us which was cool because it's always great to see other missionaries! It was really cool! I bought this awesome shirt from the festival that says Peace, Love, and Popcorn! Ha-ha... That was the theme! And they have a popcorn festival because they do have a popcorn factory out here. They even have a popcorn museum! Pretty sweet! I ate so much popcorn this last week though! It was good! I got Rondee's wedding invitation this week! She is so beautiful! I am sad I am not there for the wedding! I wish I could be there! I miss her! Tell her I love her and wish I could be there! I hope you have fun at that! I heard that Cheryl, Christi, and Cheri are all coming down! That should be fun! I wish I could also be there to see them. Gosh... I am missing all kinds of things! But I know that I need to be out here doing the work I am doing. It's just sad to miss so much sometimes! I could kind of read the letter from the doctor. I have the others and so I will compare my levels over the last few times. I do not need any more pills! I have a ton! We bought like 500 before I left! 15 mg a day is only a pill and a half. So that’s not horrible. I do have to go back in 6 weeks to get my blood drawn and go back to the doctor in 3 months. I think Nov. 30 was the date. Ugh... did you get anything back from the financial aid place. I mailed the thing in. Transfers are this week and so I will let you know what happens. Most likely I will be staying in Marion but we will see! I love you all so much! Thanks for all the support you give me! I love you! Love, Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment