Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010

Hello family!
It's so good to hear from you! I love getting letters and emails! It's been another good week! Kind of Crazy! But good! It's has been raining like crazy! I am so glad I have boots! I wish I would have bought that rain coat at Burlington Coat Factory but I will find one here.

Brittany is still doing amazing! She came to church yesterday and she loved it! It is just hard to get her out because she lives in Lee’sburg and there are no active members that live out there and she doesn't have a car and her dad is not supporting her and so he won't drive her out. But she is still on for May 29! Just pray that she will be able to quite smoking! She is working on it but it is just hard! Misty is doing pretty good. It is just a really hard situation. She knows that the gospel is true and it makes her really happy but her husband is not supportive at all. They were having some marital problems before and they are just getting worse. We may have to drop her but we are going to talk to the mission president and get his advice. We just don't want to come in-between the family. But at the same time. She loves it and really has that desire to be baptized! It is just a tricky situation!

Transfers are on May 13 and so I am not sure if you want to send anything after this next week. Well, you could to the mission home. But maybe not to the Jefferson address.
I do have a few favors to ask. So first of all if you would send me 2 General conference Ensigns that would be fabulas! I am not sure how much they would be at Deseret book. If they are to much don't worry about it. I would just love to have one for myself and also Brittany really want's one.

Thank you for the cafe rio recipes! One of the members in the branch is going to make that for us sometime this week or next! I am excited! Trish, If you could send me your Taco Soup recipe that would be awesome! Also, I would love some colorful undershirts. Maybe from shade. I want to wear them under clothes to add some color. It doesn't have to be soon. Just if there is a sale or something. They just need to be high enough to cover my garments. Also there is a sale at JC Pennies right now and we are not allowed to go shopping at the mall. There was a really cute skirt in the sale catalog that looked long enough. I believe it was spandex. But it was only $14.99. If you wanted to maybe go by and look at it. But these are not necessities. Just maybe for next Christmas or something.
But anyways... So on mother's day I will be calling around 4-5 your time. I will probably call at four but if you are talking to Zack I can call back at 5. It just depends what is best for you. I can only talk for 45 min though! So it would be best if you had a list of questions ready that I could answer! I am super excited though! I love you very much! Sorry I didn't really answer any of your questions. I will try and write a short letter home answering them. There were just a lot today! But I love you all very much! I miss you! I hope you are doing better dad! Have a good week and good luck with everything!
Love, Sister Whitney

P.s. Good luck at the Track Meet Caleb! And remember that goal you made, the one where you said you would write your favorite sister monthly! Hmmm... why haven't I gotten a letter or even an email.

p.s. Can I get Zack's address and how to send him letters. I want to write him.

p.s. I also need to get the Bishops address so I can write him a letter. I know that it is on Sweetgum but I am not sure what the house number is.
Thanks for all that you do! I love you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment