Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, May 3, 2010

March 29, 2010

Dearest Family,

How is everyone doing? Hopefully good! I am doing really good! You shouldn't be worrying about me that much! My mouth is hurting a little but only because he filled 5 cavities yesterday! And I go back for more today! Ugh! I hate the dentist! But he is so amazing! Best dentist I think I have ever had! I love the Halls! I don't think they really need anything. They really are in a good situation. But I just think a Thank You card and a picture of the family would be nice. I am planning on making them a little treat and giving them a Thank you card. But they eat pretty healthy so I don't know what to make them. They are always doing so much for the missionaries! But I know that they are being blessed for it!

My back is also doing a lot better. I think that the problem was that I was doing push ups. I was doing as many as I could and I think it was just straining my back. But Sister Waltz worked on it and it has been doing a lot better. She is just going to keep working on me weekly until I leave the area. I also have another chiropractic appointment today. He will probably be adjusting me weekly also. The members really are just so generous here! I love them all!

Mom, I will probably send you my SD card next week after this transfer. I do have another one and so we can just trade them back and forth. I have my thyroid doctors appointment on June 14. It is kind of far away but I called the second week I was here and that was the closest date they had. So that’s what we are working with. They did put me on the cancellation list and so they will call if anyone cancels. But I really am doing fine!

I haven't colored my hair yet. It really isn't even that bad yet. But Skyee the one who face booked you can do hair and will do it for me. But she is moving in April and so we need to do it before she leaves because Sister Seibel doesn't want to do it!

I was not able to attend the Young Women's conference on Saturday! We had plans to go to a baptism with one of our investigators but it fell through and the conference had already started and so we just ended up staying in and studying. I don't remember if I told you but we are not allowed to be out after dark unless we are in an appointment and so a lot of the time we go back to our apartment early and study. I really like it on some nights because it gives you and extra hour to read the Book of Mormon or whatever else you want to study.

I really hope that Sister Seibel and I will stay together this transfer but I am not sure. I really think we will because we are both getting dental work done. But who knows... we find out tomorrow. Maybe I will have Skyee face book you and tell you if we are staying or going.

You asked me about taxes and if I had received a stimulus check last year. I am not sure what a stimulus check is but if it is were I got money back I did not. I had to pay like $50 to them because my taxes were messed up. Also thank you for the addresses!
I am so excited for general conference this week! I can't wait! I hope that our investigators are going to be able to come! By the way! This area is doing amazing! The lord is totally preparing the work! We found 7 new investigators this week! It really is just coming along! I love seeing the progress! But I hope everything is going good at home! I love you so much! Thanks for all that you do for me!

Love Sister Madison Whitney
ALWAYS SMILE!

No comments:

Post a Comment