Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, May 3, 2010

March 1, 2010

Hey there family!
How is everything going back home? Hopefully good! Thanks for the card mom and the cards! I just got it when we were walking out the door to come here. It has been a crazy week! We have been working hard! We have been looking up people all this week and tracting a bunch! I even shoveled snow for a couple hours on Sat. My first time shoveling snow! And it was in a skirt!

But it has been a really good week. Sister Seibel and I are getting along really well! She is a great trainer! She teaches me a lot and keeps me on track! But we were able to have a lot of fun this week. We actually drove into a ditch which was really funny! We had to get some people to get us out. It was just very interesting. That’s why you don't go up snowy hills in a Toyota. We are driving a 2009 Toyota Corrola. It's pretty nice. And I get to back it up every time! It gets kind of annoying sometimes. Mostly when we go down a wrong street and we have to do a three point turn because U-turns are not allowed in this town. Or state...

We were able to go to an Amish store this week. It was so cool! It's this bakery called Country Crust and another little store called J.R.'s the bakery was so yummy! The food was super cheap and there was so many good things! I bought some cookies and a loaf of homemade white bread! It was yummy. They also have fresh churned butter and just a bunch of things. The other store was really cool to. They had a bunch of homemade things. From woodworks to awesome bonnets. Then they also had a bunch of homemade candy and chocolate. We bought some buckeyes! This candy is so good! I love them! They are peanut butter and chocolate. Almost like a Reeses but so yummy! I will try and send some home soon.

But did you get to here that the Cincinnati Mission is being dissolved and my mission is picking up 3/4 of the mission. There are four stakes in that mission and we get three of them. So there is a chance now that I could serve in Cincinnati, Kentucky or Indiana! Its pretty cool. That will take effect in July.

Something fun that happened this week is that we get to sing in the nursing homes here. And we sang for an hour in 2 different ones. All of the elderly people are so cute! They love having us there.

Mom, I could use some more shampoo and conditioner. I also wouldn't mind another towel. And I need another pair of sheets. I don't know if I should just buy them out here or if you would rather send them. I don't know how much money I have on my Visa Card. So if you could let me know and tell me if I should buy them with that money or not. But thanks so much for all the support and love! I love hearing from you! I hope that you get the table sometime this week! I keep you in my prays and I love you so much! I hope that all is going well at home! I Love you! I am going to try and send a couple pics home. How many pictures were on the C.D? I am not sure if it worked out right. It should have had about 350-400. So just let me know. I might just try and send the card home soon. Maybe after this transfer or something. I don't know. We will just have to see how everything works out.

But I have to go. Time is running short. cBut if you could let everyone know that I have a new email address that would be great. Remember madison.whitney@myldsmail.net

I love you so much! Remember to Always smile!
Love, Sister Madison Whitney

P.s. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment