Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, May 3, 2010

April 19, 2010

Dear family,
This is not going to be a very long email today. I hurt my wrist. I went to the OSU medical center today and got my thyroid looked at. But I was walking down the stairs of the parking garage and I slipped and landed on my bum and wrist. We went and saw my doctor and since I fell on the premises they had my arm x-rayed. I won’t know what’s wrong with it until later this evening or tomorrow. but it is making me type a lot slower and now I can’t write letters. blah... so sorry to disappoint anyone that had a letter coming. I was going to write a bunch today but that’s not going to happen now because it is my right wrist.

But mom I need to have you fax my insurance card to the doctors office. the number is... 614-293-0189. If you want to call and talk to them the number is 614-293-2100 or 800-678-8037. If you need my medical number or something it is 908206015, pt# 337230981. My doctor is Khawaja. It went pretty good. I just got my blood drawn and she said to just continue to take 4 mg a day. She will send me the results but she said to come back in 4 months. But she will have me get my blood drawn in two months.

Don’t buy anymore herbs until I can talk to you on mothers day. I have something really amazing to tell you and the family. But besides all of my medical problems everything is going really good. I am still loving the work! It’s amazing! Thank you for the package. I really liked both shirts except I am not sure what I can wear the brown shirt with. The white skirt is a little tight I have not been able to wear it. But I really am doing a lot better at eating healthier. I might just have to send it back. do you fit in it? My goal is to lose enough weight to fit into it. But I have to go. Sorry it is so short. I love you! I will update you on everything soon. bye

Love, sister Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment