Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

May 10, 2010

Hello again...
I just want to say how great it was talking to you yesterday! I loved hearing from you and being able to tell you about things going on not through letter or email. It is so much faster just to talk. But now I don't really have a lot to say today. You are pretty much caught up on my life.

I didn't really get to tell you about Sandy on the phone. She is a new investigator that we found. It was really funny how we were able to find her to! So we are teaching Misty Posey and her kids. The people that we went to a baptism and the temple on Saturday. But she was having a difficult time because no one was supporting her besides her kids. Last week her husband and her friend stayed up yelling at her till 2 a.m. and told her that she was pretty much a horrible mother for taking her children to the Mormon church. Telling her that we were a cult, and polygamist, and well pretty much everything anti. She was trying to explain to them that we are not. But they just wouldn't listen to her. And so her crazy friend decided she needed to talk to us. She wanted to set us straight. Well we went to answer her questions and now we are teaching her, Sandy. She even came to church yesterday and brought her daughter that is 15. So now Sandy and her daughter Shelbie are really interested! It's so awesome! Crazy how a week ago she was yelling at her friend for going to the Mormon church and now she is going and wanting to really learn! That is actually who we need the large print Book of Mormon for. She can't see anything! And it is really hard to teach her if she isn't reading the Book of Mormon. But if you look for that will you make sure it is just the Book of Mormon. We don't want her to have the D&C (the triple). If you can't find it don't worry about it. We will just have a member order one. But let me know if you get one or if you don't so I can have them either order one or not. Just by next Monday.

I really appreciate all that you do for me! You are an amazing family! Thank you Thank you Thank you! I hope that you had a great Mother's Day! I love you so much!
And I will hopefully have a member email you if on Wednesday if I am leaving or staying in Greenfield! I love you!

Love, Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment