Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

May 17, 2010

Madison told us on Mothers day that she had received a blessing and in it was promised she would be made whole while on her mission. She has graves disease and has been taking 5 pills a day to bring her thyroid levels down. It looks like things are changing for her if they are taking her down to 2 pills a day now. What a blessing. Just thought I would share that little miracle with you.
Allison


Hello Family,
This week has been totally amazing! I love it! Just so that everyone knows I am staying in Greenfield another transfer! I am in Another Trio! It's Sisters Eves and Parry! I love them both so much! This transfer is going to be amazing! We all just clicked and have had a blast together ever since we became companions! It's great! I really like trio's! I think they are so much fun! It is a little challenging at time but so is just having two! It's just like having your own little party with three! And it makes cleaning go a lot faster! Hehe... Sister Seibel got transferred to Mound builders, New Wark. Actually it's really close to where Todd and Amy live. She is companions with Sister Le Sueur my MTC companion.
But besides that Misty Posey finally decided she is ready for BAPTISM! Her and her 3 kids are getting baptized on June 5! Yeah! I am so excited for her! We are also teaching Sandy and Shelby and they want to get baptized with Misty but we have to teach them a lot to have them get baptized that soon! And we are also teaching Kayla Wells and she will be getting baptized on June 19! Zack's b-day! It's all so exciting! This area is booming! I love it! We are teaching so much and having such a great time!
I also got my thyroid results back! I am hypo now. The doctor told me to go down to 2 pills a day and then I am going to get my blood work done in 5 1/2 weeks. Just here at the hospital in Greenfield. Do we have insurance for that? What am I supposed to do when I get my lab work done? Just let me know what’s going on. But that was really good news! So I also got your package you sent! I got it right before we left to come email! Thank you so much for everything! It is all amazing! Your the best! I really like the skirt! It's cute! Another style might be cute to but whatever works. I don’t have my measurements but we have a couple of members that would measure me though. Maybe I will have Sister Snavely help me and send you the measurements. We are going over there for dinner so if we get time I will have her do that.
It's sounds like things at home are going really great! That's so cool that Preston is Romeo in the play! That's awesome! That's crazy about Kennedy serving in the Philippines! I couldn't do it! I love Ohio! I am so glad I stayed in the states! I know that Heavenly Father put me where I need to be! I am just so happy and I love all the people here! It's such a great experience! I know that I will never regret serving! Thank you for all of your love and support! It means the world to me! I love you so much! Have a great week!
Love, Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment