Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

June 1, 2010

Hello Family,
It was so good to hear from you. I am emailing today because the library was closed yesterday because of memorial day. This week has been going really good! As you heard I have 4 Baptisms this Saturday! I am so excited and happy! It is Misty, Shannon, Brett, and Britney Posey! They are amazing and it is so good to see how much they have changed! We also were able to extend 2 other Baptismal dates for the 18th and 20th of June! The people are so prepared here! We have been doing this 20 day fast in our branch and we have seen a lot of tender mercies come from it! I was also able to give a talk on Sunday. First one in the mission field. It went really well. I talked about Baptism and the covenant that we make. It was awesome! I still love Greenfield and my companions and all of the branch members! They take really good care of us!

And I shouldn't be needing anything or any money. I have everything that I need! Thank you for all that you do! And the mesh garments ended up working out fine. I had them on the wrong way. Ha-ha... blonde moment! But don't worry about sending any more packages or anything I have everything I need and I am doing great!

I love you so much and I am so thankful for all the support that you show me! It means the world for me to be out serving here and I know that it is where I am supposed to be.
There is not a lot for me to say this week. I have just been doing really good. We have been working hard and having fun! I love you!
Love, Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment