Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

November 30, 2010

Hey Family!
It was a great week this week! We were able to find 4 new people to teach! It was fabulous! It's wonderful having so many recent converts because they are so excited to share the gospel and they always find new people for us to teach. We are teaching Darrin, Zack, and Brandi! Brandi was a miracle! We went over to the Wakelys for Thanksgiving lunch and she came up to us and was like... I want to take the lessons and get baptized! It was insane! We had only met her like once or twice! Who just tells missionaries they want to be baptized! It was amazing... She is dating the Wakely's son Kenny who is a branch missionary and I guess he gave her a copy of the Book of Mormon and has been telling her about the gospel. We taught her the first lesson on Sunday about The Restoration and she loved it! We set a baptismal date of December 18th! I hope I am still in the area to see it but you never know. Thanksgiving day we ended up having 3 Thanksgiving Dinners! I could hardly eat anything though! Too much food... It was way fun and good though!
Today we went to Columbus for my doctors appt. It went well. The doctor kind of wants me to get surgery but I just tell her I want to stick with the pills at least until I get off my mission. I feel fine though... But she is kind of wanting me to get my eyes checked. I don't remember the last time I had that done. But she want's to make sure the medicine isn't effecting it. It has been pretty cold here but I just bundle up. It is supposed to snow tomorrow and I am actually excited because I can't wear my boots until it snows and my feet have been cold. I haven't been able to take the blanket back yet. I did get the receipt and plan on taking it back after we are done emailing.
It has been a wonderful week though and I am excited for December! I would love to get Christmas music this week! I don't have very much.
I hope everything is going good for you! I love you so much and I miss you! I keep you in my prayers and hope you are having a wonderful time!
Love, Sister Whitney
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TABITHA AND CASSIE! I love you girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment