Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

January 3, 2011

Hello Hello!
Can you believe it's 2011? It's just crazy to me! I was looking at the transfers I have been out and how many I have left and I only have 4 more transfers after I finish this one! I really can't believe how fast time goes by! It's insane... New Years Eve was alright. We had to be in by 7 p.m. and we didn't find that out till the night before and so that was kind of lame because we were supposed to go to a members party but Sister Hazleton and I made our own party. We borrowed some games from one of the members and we played games, ate ice cream, and had our Sparkling Grape Juice :) Sister Hazleton is a pretty fun companion! I have been blessed with really great companions for the most part. I have defiantly had to learn some patience but it's been really good!
This week has been a pretty good week. I am feeling a lot better which is great! We are actually going to a chiropractor today and so that should make me feel even better because I have been really tight. We are continuing to work with the members here a lot! We are stressing family mission plans and trying to help them strengthen their families and share the gospel. We still haven't had much luck with finding new people to teach but last week we went through all of our potential investigator lists and reorganized them and we have a lot of people to contact and I think we will be able to find a lot of people through that. Crystal Fox did come to church yesterday and she loved it! That was really great! She is working towards baptism but has some obstacles to overcome! We are pretty sure she will be ready to be baptized around mid February! We just changed church times for the new year and so now we go to church at 1:00 p.m. and it's great because more investigators will come now. They don't have the we slept in excuse!
I will defiantly call a few places about my eyes before I just pick someone. I was planning on just going through the phone book. The weather has it's up's and down's here. It's like they say... If you don't like the weather stay 5 mins and it will change. It's been raining, sunny, cold. Today it's about 30's which isn't horrible still cold. I think it's just the humidity and the wind that makes it so cold. That's really cool that Christian is getting his mission call soon! That will be awesome for him and kimber to be out at the same time! I will defiantly miss kimber when I get home! I won't see her for almost 3 years! That's insane but I love being able to write her! She's always been such a great friend!
But I love you guys so much! I really do appreciate everyone's love and support! I love hearing from you! I hope that your week is amazing! Start the new year off good! Read your scriptures and pray :)
I know that this church is Christ's church on the earth today! I know that the Book of Mormon is Another Testament of Jesus Christ! I know that when we read and study it diligently a power will flow into our lives! I know that Christ's Atonement is REAL and that we can all return to live with our Heavenly Father and Savior as we repent and keep the commandments!
I Love you! Love, Sister Madison Whitney
p.s. Please don't send me any sweets for my birthday! I am trying to eat healthier and I have so much Christmas candy left still it's ridiculous!

No comments:

Post a Comment