Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

December 20, 2010

Hey Family!
It's Sister Whitney! Ha-ha... I have been doing really good this past week. We have been working really hard. Trying to find more people to teach! We don't have a very big teaching pool and so it's been difficult. I have always been in areas with a lot of investigators and now we don't have very much. But we are working with the members to try and find some and also doing some tracting in this teen weather! It's so cold! But we bundle up... we did commit someone to baptism! But then she didn't come to church and so that was lame! But her name is crystal fox and she really want's to change her life! So that will be good. We are also teaching Bob, Whitney, and Thomas. But they are not very progressive. Sadly... But we are working with them. Our real focus is working with the members and trying to gain their trust so that they will give us their friends name to teach! I am no longer in a branch. I am in a ward now. And so their are a quite a bit of people at church! It's kind of nice!
Sister Hazleton is from Monticello, Ut. She is really awesome! We get along really great so far! It's been fun! She is really short though! She comes up to my shoulders. It's funny. She has a boyfriend also and had actually a very similar situation. Her boyfriend got home 15 days after she left on her mission. But we both knew we needed to go. And it's the best decision of our lives.
I am really excited for this next week! We have a lot of fun plans. Christmas on the mission is pretty awesome! We have so much candy, fudge, and stuff! Ugh... but we are giving some of it away. The members here are really awesome! I am so happy to spend Christmas here! It will be great! Especially since we get to go over to Amy's! I am so excited for that! I saw them yesterday at church! It was fun to sit and talk to her! Todd told me that Brent was only like 40 mins away the other day. He was in Columbus! Crazy...
I did get my package and I am waiting till Christmas to open them. We are planning on calling around 11-12. So I believe that's 9-10 your time. Is that going to be ok? If its not let Amy know and she can call me. And I am not planning on getting a phone card because I am calling on a member's cell phone. And so it should be free weekends. We are calling from Bishop Williams house.
That's cool that you were able to see Mark Larsen. It's weird that I saw him a few weeks ago and then you saw him. I don't know why they would think Sister Loosli is sassy. She seemed fine! I think she sometimes puts off that impression because she is gorgeous! She is also from a rich family and so yeah. But once you get to know her she is truly amazing! One of my favorite companions!
That's cool that Nick got his mission call to Nashville Tennessee! That will be awesome! Not as cool as Columbus Ohio! Ha-ha... It's pretty much the best mission in the world!
The doctor had to run one extra test because she wanted to check my blood count or something. I am not sure... But yeah. The doctor has me go in quarterly to see her. That's four time a year. I am taking 2 pills. I believe most of my levels are normal but there is one that is still high. Do I need to fill out any more medical papers? I talked to Sister Jensen about getting my eyes checked and she said to find someone in the area I am serving in. I am going to ask some people in the ward what doctor I should go to.
I hope that you have a good week! I can't wait to talk to you on Saturday! I love you very much! Thanks!
Love, Sister Madison Whitney
p.s. Tevon says Hi and Merry Christmas! Tevon is an awesome recent convert in this area!
I only get 40 mins. to talk. So have some questions ready :) Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment