Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Decembe 27, 2010

Family!
It was so great talking to you on Christmas! It just seemed like time flew by! Crazy... I can't believe Christmas has come and gone! It's insane how fast everything goes by! My 22nd Birthday will be here shortly! That's nuts! I can't believe I will be 22! Wow... I am still not feeling the greatest! Sunday I woke up with another fever and so we just went to sacrament and then went home and I slept pretty much all day! Today I woke up and felt a little better now it's mostly just sinus and mucus stuff. I am going to go by some Sudafed today at Wal-Mart! Try and kick this because it's no fun being sick on a mission. You can't even just lay down and watch TV.. it's all just sleep and there is only so much scripture and ensign reading you can do especially when your not very coherent. Ha-ha. The rest of Christmas was fun! We ended up staying at the Williams (the bishop of the Mound builders ward) for a few hours. We ate dinner and then I just laid on there couch and watch everyone play with there new toys. Then we headed over to the Trauntveins- Amy and Todd’s. It was fun we got to know them a little better and then we played a board game. It was good to be with family! It's weird because I didn't really even know any of their kids. Hopefully we will see them on New Years Eve at a party we are going to and then she may come out teaching with us a few times. A new quarter is also coming up and so it would be great to have her take us to the temple but we will see. It's good to be around family... even though it's like being around any other member family in the ward. Everyone really just brings you in!
Let's see what else... I don't really have a lot to say since I talked to you like 2 days ago. But things are going really good still. Mound builders is a really nice area! Sister Hazleton and I are getting along great and having a blast! We are trying to find new people to teach. We will get there!
Thanks for all your love and support! I hope things are going well at home! I love you and miss you!
Love, Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment