Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

May 9, 2011


Hey Family!


It was so wonderful to talk to you on Mothers Day! It was so great hearing all your voices! It's going to be so weird coming home and you are all going to look different. Be taller and have deeper voices! Crazy... ha-ha. I don't really know what to say because I pretty much told you everything yesterday on the phone call. We are working hard and trying to find new people to teach! We may be dropping a bunch of investigators this week because none of them are progressing. It's so frustrating when people won't read the Book of Mormon and won't pray about it. They just don't really have that desire to know and that's a problem. Mom, Pat Smith added you on face book make sure that you add her. She is the one that does so much for us missionaries and whose phone we called from yesterday! I love her! I am really excited for the baptism this weekend! It's been such a long process to work with Krystal but she is finally ready! She has changed her life a lot but she will definatly be blessed for that and will be happier in the long run. Sadly, she is moving soon to Indiana but it probably won't be to the end of June and so I hope that she finds a good ward up there that will welcome her in. Lorraine and Sophia are excited for their baptism! It will be so good for their family! Hopefully Savon her 11 year old boy will have that desire to be baptized. I can email Zack... what is his email address and I will email him starting next week. I think it's always better to get hand written letters but that's ok. Some communication is better than none. Good news is that it's not raining here today!!! It's supposed to be like 70 degrees! I am excited about that. It's too bad we are probably going to be inside most of the day writing letters. Maybe I will take a blanket outside and write out there. Who knows? But the work is going well here! I love serving in THE GREAT OHIO! I love you all so much! I hope that you have an amazing week!



Love, Sister Madison Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment