Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

June 27, 2011

Hey!


I can't even begin to explain how crazy of a week this has been! It has been one emotional roller coaster! These next 2 1/2 weeks are going to be some of the craziest weeks of my mission! I am so excited though! We have just been crazy busy lately. This week I found out that in the last week of my mission I will get to go to the temple 3 times!! Pat and Greg Smith are going to get their endowments out and get sealed on July 9th. Then Misty Posey is getting her endowments out on July 13th. And then we get to go with the Mission President and his wife on July 14th! I am so excited! I am ecstatic that I get to go through with Misty Posey! She means so much to me! We also had specialized training this week! It was the last one with President and Sister Jensen! It was really good! We learned so many great things! Things I wish I would have learned earlier in my mission! But o well... I guess I will just have to implement them as a member missionary! Speaking of which... Mom that is awesome that you invited your friends! Way to go!! I am excited they will be there and I am sure they will feel the spirit! Did you find out if Bishop had a direction he wanted me to speak about? Am I supposed to talk about my mission? Anyways.... We also had Betty's Baptism on Saturday! It was great! O my goodness. She just cracks me up!! She was so happy! When she was immersed under the water and come up out she had an apostolic moment. She was breathing hard and just yeah... can’t even explain it. Then we all went into the chapel while she was drying. When she was done and walked back into the chapel she said Hallelujah!! It was great! We love her and her excitement! She is most definately different from everyone else that I have taught! Her confirmation was great to! We also went to the mission home fireside last night. It was the last time I will see President and Sister Jensen on the mission. They go home this Thursday and our new mission president and his family comes. They are the Nielsen’s. It was really hard saying goodbye to them! I love the Jensen’s and it took a lot for me not to cry when I said goodbye! I am sad that I won't get a departing interview with him. But it will be good. They are my mission ma and pa! I love them! They have taught me so much! But I will keep you all updated on the weeks. Lots of parties and meetings. It is going to be great though! I think it would be funny to have a chicken coop! I will definately ask some people! I am pretty sure that you don't have to have a rooster though. Have you talked to lance at all lately? I know that things are super busy for both of you. Brent and Lorna are coming to Ohio on the 30th. I will probably see them at church on Sunday and then we are going over their on the 4th to eat dinner. So it will be fun to see them! I love the Trauntviens! It has been great to get to know them!



I love you! Love Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment