Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, April 18, 2011

March 28, 2011

Hey Family!!


It's been a great week this week! Yeah... We had lots of great lessons and we were able to find some great new investigators! We did a lot of tracting and also got a lot of great return appointments and so hopefully we will find some more investigators next week! We taught 31 lessons last week and found 4 new investigators. We also had 11 member presents which is amazing for this ward! We are teaching Cindy Ford still! She came to church and really likes it! It was amazing!! She seems so solid! She loves learning and can really feel the spirit at the church. Chip is progressing also. He wants to be baptized and is excited because he prayed to find out if the book of Mormon is true and he said that he got an answer that the book of Mormon is right for him. Lorraine and Krystal also came to church and are planning on being baptized together when they are ready. Everyone is probably going to get baptized after I leave! If I get transferred. I am so happy for them though! Whitney moved to phoenix Arizona and is still planning on being baptized on April 12!! The week was so busy with lessons but I can't even think what else happened. O goodness. I love being a missionary though! It's wonderful! I love having the spirit with me all the time! It's the best thing ever!! We also went to the Young Women's General Broadcast! It was so amazing! I loved it so much! I especially liked what President Eyring said about having a living testimony! We also went to the Mission Home Fireside with Tevon and Bob last night! It was just a great time!


I am glad that you like Lance. Because I plan on marrying him one day! Ha-ha. I am glad that you were able to have him over for dinner! I would love some Cadbury eggs for Easter. Just one bag though! We are trying to volunteer at the nursing home weekly. But we are also way busy this week! It's crazy!


But I love you all so much! I hope that you have a wonderful week!



Love Sister Madison Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment