Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, April 18, 2011

April 18, 2011

Hello Family and Friends!!


It has been a crazy week! Monday we had p-day and we went to the Mounds. It was really cool to see the inside of them and to imagine Alma 49 and 50. When we come to visit that is one thing I definitely want you to see. It's just cool to think about it. Then Monday evening we went over to Amy and Todd Trauntviens and we had dinner and FHE with them. It was fun because we played Imagine-If and it is a great way to get to know one another better. I am so excited I get to stay another 6 weeks at least. That means I will be 6 months in the mounds and probably finish my mission here! We also got transfer calls on Monday night. READY... Sister Lillywhite and Sister Whitney you are both staying in the Mounds, but you are getting another companion! I was so excited to here that. I get to be with Sister Lillywhite another 6 weeks and I get to be in another TRIO! So on Tuesday we had the mission office deliver another bed and a desk. We set up the apartment for a trio. It's a little tight but it works. We also went to the baptism of Tabby Sies on Tuesday night! It was so wonderful to see her be baptized! She was so happy! Sister Lillywhite and I sang because I have been given much right before the baptism and it went really good! I love being a part of these people's lives! The Ohio-ans are wonderful people! I love them. Thursday was transfers and Amy took us down. We got to the meeting and there were a lot of Sister's being transferred and so it was hard to even guess. But we ended up getting Sister Szymanski. I was a little worried at first actually because she is really really shy. She has also only been out 3 months and so I am breaking (co-training) another one. But it's been really great so far. We are having a lot of fun as a trio and I love both of them! She has opened up to us also it's just a little difficult to teach with 3. But we are getting it. We also committed Krystal Fox and Lorraine to be baptized in May along with Syndy Ford and they all said YES! They have said yes before though so hopefully this time will be a little different. They seem to have more of a desire this time. Hmmmm.... trying to think of what else happened this week. It all just seems to go together in a blur.


That is cool that Sister Hazleton's mom stopped by. Sister Hazleton told me that she might when I saw her at Transfers. I love Sister Hazleton! It was really sad that we were only together 6 weeks. She is definitely 1 of my favorite companions! The weather has been ok...It changes here a lot in Ohio. Crazy!! It's rainy a lot... the whole April Showers (and thunderstorms) bring May Flowers. Brigham is not allowed to have a girlfriend. That's weird.


But that's pretty much all that is going on here in NERK, AHIA!! I love you all so much! You are wonderful! Thanks for all of your love and support!


Love, Sister Madison Whitn

No comments:

Post a Comment