Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

January 31, 2011

Family!
It sounds like you have been having a pretty good week. That stinks that Brigham had to get his appendix out. That's gross that they are going to watch it in science class. I think I might gag if I were there. I am sorry that I sent the get well card to Caleb. Tevon told me she thought you said my youngest brother that started with a "C". Sorry Brig, I love you though and hope you start feeling better.
That's awesome that Kimber had her farewell talk. I still can't believe she's leaving! I am so proud of her though! I know it will bless her! I actually gave a talk yesterday to. It was about member missionary work! It went really well... at least I thought it did. I will send you it. You should have a picture of Sister Hulbert I am not sure were they would be. She was a while back and should have been on a S.D. card I sent you home. I don't know though... My S.D. card I have now only has pictures of Sister Loosli, Hazleton, and now Lillywhite. I may be sending it home soon. I am kind of worried now because the other got ruined and it was working before.
Ha-ha... and I am not giving away my Cadbury eggs. They are way to good and I can only get them twice a year. I might share them though. The weather has been a little warmer this past week. It's been in the 20's-30's so not horrible. Sadly I walk outside and if it's 30 it doesn't feel that bad. That's cool that you did Trish's hair. I bet it looks good.
My week has been really good. We had a successful week. We were able to teach a lot of different lessons and we were actually able to find new investigators and so that was great! We found Breana Jossey- who is an amazing investigator. She is pretty solid but is really busy and so that will be the hardest thing to see her often enough. And we also found the Richardson's. We were looking up potential investigators and we decided to tract around them and tracted into the them. They let us in and wanted to know more. We set up a return appointment and went back and taught them the Restoration. They said it made perfect sense and are excited to learn more. They were going to come to church but didn't make it. Getting investigators to come to church is sometimes the hardest thing to do! It's frustrating sometimes! Like yesterday we were supposed to have 8 different investigators at church and only 1 showed up. O well... But then we were also supposed to go to the mission home fireside last night in Columbus with Krystal and Sister McLaughlin. Sister McLaughlin was going to drive us down there but Krystal's babysitter bailed and so we weren't able to go. Then we looked up some people and no one was going to let us come over because they were sick or busy and since we are Sister's we are not allowed to be out contacting or tracking after dark and so we called the Trauntveins and asked if we could come over and we went over there and played Apples to Apples with them! It was really fun! I love being close to them and getting to know them better! They have such a cute family!
But life has been pretty exciting! I still love this area :)
Thanks so much for all that you do! I love you and hope you have a wonderful week!
Love, Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment