Sister Madison Whitney

Columbus Ohio Mission
January 27, 2010 - July 15, 2011

Well done thou good and faithful servant!!!







Madison returns home on July 15th, 2011. Her home coming will be July 24 at 11:30 a.m. in the Bloomington Hills Stake Center.




Sister Whitney, Sister Lillywhite, and Sister Szymanski. A trio and still in Newark, Ohio.

Monday, July 19, 2010

July 19, 2010








Hi Family! Another great week in the Ohio Columbus Mission! We had a few great experiences this week! We were able to go to Zone Conference which was amazing! I loved it! It is always so great hearing from President and Sister Jensen! They have so much knowledge! I feel the spirit so strong as they teach us. I always leave Zone Conference wanted to be better! I love it! We were also able to set up a booth in the Greenfield Festival on Saturday. We were there from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Crazy! We were able to contact 150 people though. I don't know how much we will actually see from it but I do know that we planted a lot of seeds that will hopefully blossom over the next years. It was really great! And we are still teaching some great people! Beulah is doing good, just taking it slow. Daniel girls Kayla and Rachel are still on for baptism on July 31st but it's just a hard situation right now because they are living with their mom for the time being. We will see what happens. Megan Southward is doing amazing! She came to church on Sunday and loved it! She is reading and praying and she really enjoys our lessons. We are going to hopefully commit her for baptism this week. She just needs to either get married to her boyfriend or move out. But we haven't talk her about that commandment yet and so we will see how that goes. Everyone one else is doing pretty good. We are just working hard trying to get people to recognize the truth! Sometimes I just want to ring peoples necks and say listen to us! We can help you so much! But the lord has his own timing for everyone!
Ha-ha... I am glad that you liked all my pictures. I do take a lot! I have another card that is almost full. I like taking pictures and I know I will never regret taking so many because I may only get to go on one mission. I haven't got my blood results back. I probably won't for another week or two. It takes a while because they have to look at them and then mail them to me through the mission office and it's just a pain. But I will let you know what is up when I get them. I haven't been getting as bad of headaches. I did buy some Excedrin migraine and that really helps when I do get them. I haven't seen chiggers but I know you are not supposed to sit on the grass or play in the fields. I don't really want to get bit or anything. I do have a lot of mosquito bites though. They are gross! But I got this stuff to put on them that really helps. And people have been telling me that if I put hand sanitizer on them it stops them from itching.
But everything is still going really good! I love it! But my time is up! Sorry this is kind of short! I love you and hope you have a great week! Love, Sister Madison Whitney

No comments:

Post a Comment